MODULAR CABINETS WITH TRANSPARENT DOOR
- Made of AISI 304L stainless steel (Wnr 1.4307).
- 20/10 thick beam frame, bent and drilled, can be panelled on all sides.
- Reversible front door with a transparent panel in shock-resistant LEXAN.
- Fine external satin finish, medium Scotch-Brite type.
- Wiring plate in 25/10 thick galvanised sheet sliding in depth with bigger wiring surface, insertion system on slides and quick fix device in the final position.
- Removable rear panel and over top.
- Polyurethane seal with robotised application.
- Eyebolt lifting system.
- 1 door version for widths up to 1000 mm.
- 2-door versions with central closing, with or without removable central upright for widths 1200 mm and 1600 mm. In the 2-door versions closing is in the middle of the centre upright and the hinges are on the sides of the structure, the doors are separate and have the lock system.
PLUS ON DEMAND FOR CUSTOMIZATION
Material: AISI 316L (Wnr 1.4404).
Drilling: as per drawing on top and sides.