MODULAR CABINET TRANSPARENT DOOR
- Made of AISI 304L stainless steel (Wnr 1.4307).
- Self-supporting composite frame + trestles 20/10 thick bent and drilled to DIN 25mm pitch,can be paneled on all sides.
- Reversible front door with a transparent panel in shock-resistant LEXAN.
- Fine external satin finish, medium Scotch-Brite type.
- Wiring plate in 25/10 thick galvanised sheet sliding in depth with bigger wiring surface, insertion system on slides and quick fix device in the final position.
- Not removable rear panel and over top.
- Polyurethane seal with robotised application.
- Eyebolt lifting system.
- 1 door version for widths up to 1000 mm.
- 2-doors version with central closing with removable central upright for widths >1000 mm.
PLUS ON DEMAND FOR CUSTOMIZATION
Material: AISI 316L (Wnr 1.4404).
Drilling: as per drawing on side.